AgField has 10 casual positions available for the 2022 season across three almond orchards in and around Darlington Point, NSW. Positions are available for immediate commencement although there is some flexibility with delaying the start date to June for some, but not all, of these positions. Workers will assist with orchard development (new plantings), orchard spraying operations and orchard detailing from now through to late December 2022 / early January 2023. An average of approximately 50 hours per week including night and day shifts will be offered. All training will be provided. Accommodation is available for a weekly rate in the township of Darlington Point, NSW.
AgField is looking to employ workers who are committed, and can contribute, to working in a safe work environment, this includes being able to understand and follow instructions, possess a common sense approach and are able to pass regular and random drug and alcohol testing. There is ZERO tolerance to drugs and alcohol at work. This can be a physically demanding role and therefore requires workers that have a high degree of health and fitness.
AgField is an equal opportunity employer and prides itself on a diverse and growing workforce. This is a fantastic opportunity for those whose work has been impacted by coronavirus to seek work in the agricultural industry or for overseas workers who wish to save money in order to continue their travels and to satisfy the 88 day rural work requirements. For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with above award wages.
Applicants must (without exception):
- Hold a current and valid driver’s licence
- Have their own car (single or pair with own transport)
- Hold an eligible working holiday maker visa (subclass 417 or 462)
- Commit to a six month work term
- Have an ability and willingness to work night shift for extended periods
- Be proficient in English and have strong written and mathematical aptitude
- Be able to understand and follow instructions
- Work in a team environment
- Pass regular and random drug and alcohol tests
Please complete the below application form along with your resume and a summary about yourself. If you would like more information, please call Jane on 0418 625 720. Applications for this role close COB Monday 30th May 2022.